Wrestlers vs...Bears!

Anything goes forum. Discuss Politics, school, family, whatever you want.
Supro
Twitter: suproawesome

Wrestlers vs...Bears!

Post by Supro » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:39 pm

You may not know this, but Bears will kill you! It's true. Bears are tough creatures in the fact that you can't kill them unless you have a gun...or a crossbow...or a vehicle to hit it with...or a fish dipped in poison. Other than that, there is absolutely no way a human can prevent themselves from a bear attack...except one, that being a professional wrestler.

Many wrestlers have the ability to beat a bear if any comes into an arena. Bear attacks at a wrestling event are very, very rare these days, but back in the 1900-1930s, it occured alot. Why else would there be a bear hug? At all times, wrestlers had to be prepared for any bear attack, especially during the 98th minute of a match. Remember, bears attack the weak.

It wasn't until the 1970s when bears would almost stop attacking when bigger guys became prevalent. But ever since 2005, when the Wellness program was announced, bear attacks have started to returned. Sadly, many of the wrestlers have not taken the 2-week training in preventing a bear attack.

Now, photos of actual wrestlers fought off or being attacked by an actual bear in an undoctored manner have begun to spring up online. Here are some of the photos now (click to enlarge):

Credit to: AP Photos

One of the most earliest bear attacks happening at the beginning of the year. During a house show match between Batista and Mark Henry, a bear came out of nowhere and attacked Batista, which severely injured him and caused him to be out for almost 6 months.

Another bear attack happened at Summerslam where Chavo was trying to enter the ring when a large bear came out of nowhere and began to grab Chavo's leg and rip it off, maybe to eat it for later. Chavo, though, fought to free his leg, which stalled time for security to save him.

Not all bear stories end with someone getting attacked. During an ECW event, a bear came out, ready to attack the competitors in the ring. Luckily for everyone there, Holly was at the arena, armed with a chair. Holly was able to take out the bear and save the competitors also. Afterwards, he attacked them too.

During a recent RAW event, a match between Nitro/Hardy was interrupted after a bear entered the ring. Hardy tried to fly onto the bear, but it swinged at him, knocking out of the ring. Nitro, though, used his brains as he couldn't fight the bear. Instead, he ducked and covered. Because bears have bad vision, Nitro knew the bear would not be able to see him from the ground. Many thought this was a wuss move, but Nitro is still safe.

In this photo, RVD is about to attack a pizzly bear as its lying on the table. During his 30 day suspension, RVD was able to take those 2-weeks to learn how to deal with an attack. RVD was able to kick the bear onto the table, in which he flew through and caused the bear to, let's say, die.

Although few of these attacks have ended up being injurious, many times, the wrestlers have been able to protect themselves and prevent it from happening. Be warned, though. If you ever go to a wrestling event, you may experience a bear attack against a wrestler....for yourself. Just remember to do what fellow Diva Sharmell did:

Run and scream in terror to warn others.

And you know the rest of the story...........Good day.
Last edited by Supro on Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kris
Hall Of Famer

Post by Kris » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:14 am

Get these motherfvcking bears off my motherfvcking ring!
Super Dragon wrote:They're just lucky I didn't go shank them in the face.
I mark for the 80s.

ihatemichaelcole
Mid Carder

Post by ihatemichaelcole » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:01 pm

Pmsl! The first post in a while thats made me laugh. The Chavo one's especially good.
SERENITY NOW!

The Fonz
Mid Carder

Post by The Fonz » Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:48 pm

Wow the one with Holly made me laugh really hard.

The Professional
Title Contender
Location: Currently residing in Lossiemouth, Moray (Scotland)

Post by The Professional » Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:15 am

Y'know, seeing Holly no-sell a bear like that wouldn't surprise me in the least.
foleyisgood wrote:^^Aha, I see you've returned to spread peace and love throughout the forums!
http://www.fanfiction.net/~theprofessional

drey7337
Mid Carder

Re: Wrestlers vs...Bears!

Post by drey7337 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:35 pm

toonamil wrote: Image

Isn't that animal cruelty?! lol

TheHearseDriver81
Hall Of Famer

Post by TheHearseDriver81 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:25 pm

drey7337
Mid Carder

Post by drey7337 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:41 am

^^^ sorry THD but thats Wrestler vs Fridge :lol:

TheHearseDriver81
Hall Of Famer

Post by TheHearseDriver81 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:57 am

Haha, I wasn't completely sure how far I could stretch "Wrestlers vs. Bears." :lol:

RatedRSuperstar
Hall Of Famer

Post by RatedRSuperstar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:38 pm

:lol: Awesome...just awesome :lol: . Lay off the Colbert Report man.

Cool people vote in the Best of the Best Tournament on the Member Games forum, I hear.

metallicamaniac
Hall Of Famer

Post by metallicamaniac » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Beautiful. Just beautiful. :D
Dusk dismantled
Combustion's convergence with our existence
Dusk dismantled
We are the infinitesimal

TheTruth
Developmental Talent

Post by TheTruth » Mon May 21, 2007 12:35 pm

i love the bears!! i love the one with the queen
The Insanely Brave,
or The Bravely Insane,

NWO Cwil
Mid Carder

Post by NWO Cwil » Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:44 pm

so no one else is going to make anymore of these........i loved this thread now its dead!!!!

Supro
Twitter: suproawesome

Post by Supro » Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:11 pm

TVS wrote:Count me out - I tapped my created juices with the Sheik humbling a bear. I just can't top that.
What about Sheik humbling TWO bears?