It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:28 am
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:39 pm 

Okay, this thread has been dead for a while, so I finally am going to go with opening this thread. After a long wait, I feel like posting some of the 3D work I've done using Poser. Hopefully, I will actually use my copy of Maya Learning Edition, Cinema 4D, Shade 8, Endorphin, and possibly some 3D making program I have on my computer also to help with making 3D.

But there's also all of you talented one who has some form of artwork which you want to share with the forum...unless it's something that this site won't allow. Then, I would have to redirect you to another site that's....more appropriate for your work. But anyway, this is a completely artwork thread. This includes 2D, 3D, Colors, Sketches, whatever. I hope I get some takers and if I don't, well, someone will have to die........

Okay, let me begin this thread with some work I did with Poser. Majority/All of them are female. Mainly because the models I used were Victoria 4 by Daz3d. Also, who wouldn't want to work on a female?

This is one of my original character called Syris. I made her in SVR 2006 and kept her. She's part of this comic book idea I have (which I'm still working on). This is another earlier render of her:

Out of all the renders I did, this has got to be my favorite one. I had it on my desktop since February and didn't change it until last Tuesday. I just love it.

Here's another one (I got about 60 made on her alone):

Last one of her today:

This is another one of my characters known as Jessica Rogue. The thing with her is that she's a party-type character. I dunno what to use her for, but that's not a problem. The problem I had was that one of my friends thought her eyes are completely creepy as hell. So, I changed them. Here's both the original and the reworked version of her (eyes):

So much rerendering must be done on her.

This isn't my character, but endless'. Sadly, I never worked on her again. Though, I will if he wants me to.

That's it for right now. I would like to hear some feedback (since it will help me do better). If you want, I could make you a character, which cannot used commercially due to alot of facts that I will not list because many of you already know why. But not everyone can get one. Sorry.

Now, it's your turn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:36 am 

I have some stuff from my final project in my Maya class from college. I'll have to find it when I get home tonight and post it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:23 pm 

Alright, uploaded my screenshots from when I was working on all this stuff in Maya. I can't do any more poses than what I hav eseeing as how Maya is no longer on this machine.

Not Safe for 56k to follow, abandon all hope ye with slow modems.

Some of you probably have it figured out by now that I'm wet for Mega Man. My project was a 5 minute video that has about 23 characters from the series in a night club doing various stuff. Imagine, Gutsman as your bouncer, Protoman playing a piano version of his theme with Roll singing some vocals, Eddie(fliptop) as the bartender, and you can see where I was goin with it.

This is all done in polygones as I can't work NURB curves to save my live.

And my three best works for the project, which thankfully are my three favorite robot masters :D

And the finished product gets to go to Magntman, the final render had everything done in Cell Shading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:35 am 

That's gabriggin' awesome, man. A Mega Man collection is nice. But great, now I want to play Mega Man X again.

Anyway, I have a few more I want share (I gots a bunch). This is another one I did of her, showing some of her backside:

And this shows her backside:

This one came out of nowhere, but it looked cool, I kept it. Plus, it was the only one that look good when I tried to photoshop it into a comic book-style.

And the comic book style version:

This is a different version of her where she's showing off her unique abilities (Like I said earlier, I wanted to use her for a comic book idea):

This is an animation I did of her. It took 6 hours to render 120 frames. And it was a pain. Everytime I tried to access the file, it would automatically close the program. Thankfully, I save the animation pose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtWb7qMwmck

Next time, I'll show you what she looks like without the makeup and some other characters.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]

Board index Off Topic Off Topic Forum