Hello Paul

Post your comments, questions, and suggestions for WrestleView.
isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Hello Paul

Post by isrs4life » Wed May 30, 2018 3:45 pm

Hello Paul

Say I think the wwe forum stickie threads need to remove some like the raw and smackdown ppv threads because they
co branded the ppvs again. And we still have the wrestlemania 33 thread stickied as well it should be removed :!:

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Re: Hello Paul

Post by Mafwanix » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:16 pm

Why bother? There hasn't hardly been any activity in the Wrestling forums since last year. Hell, there has hardly been any activity on the entire board the last few months.

Sadly, I think El Canuck is right, the forum is pretty much done.

isrs4life
Hall Of Famer

Post by isrs4life » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:32 pm

Thats true lot of us gone on with our lives hard to say if Greg would do anything, el canuck has a nice girlfriend probably and little jimmy
works now to and Andy hasnt been on for abit while yeah I see that theres not much going on in the front page of the wwe forum theres
threads there back to the last 3 years going into the last page before that. We also had a surprise appearance from Ryan7 after wrestlemania
joking about the forum and Daddy E did not think I made any sence and stopped going on the forum.

Mafwanix
Title Contender

Post by Mafwanix » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:39 pm

Well Isrs, you can look at it from the perspective that, since hardly anyone else is using the board, you can be free to use it as much as you want, almost like having your own blog without having the trouble of setting one up. Or any number of personal reasons to spout off. The idea has crossed my mind, since i do not participate in any of the other popular social media platforms. Kinda like a personal 'Random Thoughts" thread in Off Topic.

The stats on the bottom of the forum's home page generally indicate between 10 and 25 'guests' are online at any given moment, even as slow as the activity is, so somebody looks at what's here every so often. (At the busiest time here, about 2 years ago, there was an average of 40 to 90 guests online almost all the time)